Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Inside Jokes, Dreams, and a Birthday Present All in One.

I haven't blogged much in March. Want to see what I have been working on?
Yeah, that's all vector. Yeah, it was a monster and I have never taken on an illustration challenge like it. And yeah, I probably never will again because I might be going blind and have onset carpal tunnel. Like a lot of my other work is an inside joke between me and my boo. I started it 2 years ago as a birthday present for him but then school and life got busy and I never finished it. 2 years later it is a couple of days before his birthday and I JUST finished it. I hope he loves it as much as I do.

Do you enjoy seeing the outline view on a vector illustration as much as I do. Let's look at those paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment