Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Vector Tuts Community Challenge: Brittany Taylor

I love participating in Vector Tuts Community Challenges. It's always fun to see what people come up with. I also think it is the best place on the web for vector/digital illustration tutorials and they always have great discussions about art and illustration. How the Community Challenges work is that they give you a template to edit, draw on, and just experiment with. At the end, they publish all of the entries in a blog post. You still have until Feb. 17 to submit a paper doll design which I strongly encourage. Visit their post here to get the doll.



This is my second time participating and I have been watching the MTV show, Daria lately. The stance of the paper doll reminded me so much of Brittany from the show so I decided to do my first ever piece of fan art.



 I also did the cassette tape challenge awhile back. So go check out vector tuts. They are very newbie friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment